- Overnight to most Canadian metropolitan areas . Fedex, Monday to Friday.Saturday Service is also available.
- Bulky items (doors, sunroofs) via Canpar, Day&Ross
- Payment on delivery is available via Canada Post
- Valuable parts I deliver to Toronto, Quebec, Ottawa myself in my van – 5 hours drive from Montreal I think would be max. This has to be an engine, a transmission, a transfer case, no less. Long list of smaller parts counts too.
- Free delivery to door within Montreal for orders of 200$ and up.
- Cash always works
- VISA, MasterCard, PayPal – we accept these means of payment
- Interac is preferable way of e-transfer as it’s almost free
- POD – payment on delivery is super safe, but it always costs at least 10$ and doesn’t work with some ways of shipping.